Intention is a purpose, a focus, an aim.
On Sunday, we released an episode of #BusinessAddicts – the podcast, on “Living with Intention”.
This episode came about after a number of people (including my co-host Loren) asked me how I ended up being interviewed on Channel 9 when I was in Perth to launch the Swanbourne walk. So, we decided that it was worth recording a podcast on it and exploring in a bit more detail about what living a life with intention actually means – and how being purposeful about your life can lead to a life filled with amazing, wonderful, magical and mysterious experiences.
As well as talking about the trip to Perth, in this episode we also talked about:
- What it means to be “living with intention” and why it is important to set an overall intention for what you want the experience of your life to be
- Developing a non-negotiable decision making framework
- What your drivers are and why they are so important in creating change
- The importance of being clear about your values when creating change
- Why a vision for your life needs to be more than a board with things on it
- Why people should take time to think and reflect on the purpose of their life, yet so many people don’t
- Finding a way to be happy now in this present moment – whatever is going on around you
- The role meditation, goal setting, affirmations and mentors played in helping Fiona make incremental changes, which led to big changes over time
- Fiona and Loren reflected on their 6 word stories and what they said about each other
In a nutshell – the clearer you become about what you want the experience of your life to be – the more intentionally that you start living it – the more the experience of your life is going to become the experience that you are seeking.
AKA The Happiness Hunter (how is that for an intention?)