The Seven Elements
In this episode, Fiona and Paul chat about:
– How Fiona and Paul met
– Paul’s experience with overcoming a very challenging period in his life, including mental health issues, financial challenges, a relationship breakdown and cancer
– The background story and creation of The Seven Elements Framework for Life Integration
– The importance for understanding your purpose in life
– The difference between work life balance and life integration
– An explanation of The Seven Elements – vision, fitness, family, friends, finances, work/career and fun/fulfillment
– How you can apply it to your own life
– and much more!
Listen to other episodes
Episode 161 Remember Why You Started Today's episode marks three years since The Happiness Hunter podcast was first released. And so it felt like a good thing to do to create the space in this episode for you to have an opportunity to reflect on and remember why...
Episode 160 Knowing What You Want It is so important that we take (read: make) the time for some quiet, healthy, honest self-reflection. Otherwise we just meander through life, the years pass by... and then we wonder where all that time went, and nothing much has...
Episode 159 Scattered Focus, Scattered Results Most of our stress and overwhelm comes from too much busy in our head, too many choices, too many decisions- and lots of flapping, huffing and puffing (shallow breathing, not enough oxygen to our brain) and spinning our...
To achieve your potential in life, you need to become your potential. And for that to be, you need to understand yourself, and learn how to harness your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
You have the power within you to create whatever reality you choose, and I am here to help you know that if you don’t like what you are experiencing, then you can absolutely change that.
But you do have to choose, believe, and be open to all possibilities, and to keep showing up every day, even when it feels really hard.
If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. But if you do what is hard, your life will be easy.