The Seven Elements
In this episode, Fiona and Paul chat about:
– How Fiona and Paul met
– Paul’s experience with overcoming a very challenging period in his life, including mental health issues, financial challenges, a relationship breakdown and cancer
– The background story and creation of The Seven Elements Framework for Life Integration
– The importance for understanding your purpose in life
– The difference between work life balance and life integration
– An explanation of The Seven Elements – vision, fitness, family, friends, finances, work/career and fun/fulfillment
– How you can apply it to your own life
– and much more!
Listen to other episodes
Episode 21 Being Grateful with Fiona Redding Being grateful changes the way we see and experience the world. Fascinatingly, it is actually the process of gratitude - of choosing to look for the good and the positive - that changes the chemicals in our brain. So when...
Episode 20 Managing Stress with Dr Linda Wilson Join Dr Linda Wilson and Fiona Redding as they talk about stress, how to manage it, how to reduce it's impact on your life and learn some strategies to prevent it from taking hold in the first place. How we choose...
Episode 19 My Bliss List with Fiona Redding Creating a Bliss List is a way to help you remember what you love and what helps you to feel good, to connect inwards and feel better, when you might not be feeling so great about things. Regardless of what is going on in...
To achieve your potential in life, you need to become your potential. And for that to be, you need to understand yourself, and learn how to harness your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
You have the power within you to create whatever reality you choose, and I am here to help you know that if you don’t like what you are experiencing, then you can absolutely change that.
But you do have to choose, believe, and be open to all possibilities, and to keep showing up every day, even when it feels really hard.
If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. But if you do what is hard, your life will be easy.