The Seven Elements
In this episode, Fiona and Paul chat about:
– How Fiona and Paul met
– Paul’s experience with overcoming a very challenging period in his life, including mental health issues, financial challenges, a relationship breakdown and cancer
– The background story and creation of The Seven Elements Framework for Life Integration
– The importance for understanding your purpose in life
– The difference between work life balance and life integration
– An explanation of The Seven Elements – vision, fitness, family, friends, finances, work/career and fun/fulfillment
– How you can apply it to your own life
– and much more!
Listen to other episodes
Episode 8 Life Beyond Drinking with Maz Compton In this episode of the podcast, you'll meet Maz Compton. Maz is a TV presenter, radio announcer, one of Australia's foremost entertainment reporters and author of The Social Rebellion: True Freedom begins with a cheeky...
Episode 7 The Power of HopeWe are currently experiencing bush fires in Australia the likes of which we have never seen before, and there is no precedent for how to contain them. It seems that we all have a connection to the people and places affected, and there is a...
Episode 6 Major Definite PurposeDiscover what a Major Definite Purpose - or a Chief Aim - for your life is, and learn how to create one for yourself. Deciding on your Major Definite Purpose, being clear about what you desire and what you are prepared to exchange for...
To achieve your potential in life, you need to become your potential. And for that to be, you need to understand yourself, and learn how to harness your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
You have the power within you to create whatever reality you choose, and I am here to help you know that if you don’t like what you are experiencing, then you can absolutely change that.
But you do have to choose, believe, and be open to all possibilities, and to keep showing up every day, even when it feels really hard.
If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. But if you do what is hard, your life will be easy.