The Seven Elements
In this episode, Fiona and Paul chat about:
– How Fiona and Paul met
– Paul’s experience with overcoming a very challenging period in his life, including mental health issues, financial challenges, a relationship breakdown and cancer
– The background story and creation of The Seven Elements Framework for Life Integration
– The importance for understanding your purpose in life
– The difference between work life balance and life integration
– An explanation of The Seven Elements – vision, fitness, family, friends, finances, work/career and fun/fulfillment
– How you can apply it to your own life
– and much more!
Listen to other episodes
Episode 34 Is Sobriety The New Black? with Lucy QuickIn this episode of the podcast, you'll meet Lucy Quick. Lucy is a mum of two who hasn't had a drink for the last 18 months, and now works as a sobriety coach who is passionate about helping others get sober....
Episode 33 Building a Solid FoundationThe quality of our base - or our foundation - is going to be reflected back to us in everything that we experience in our life. To achieve the outcome we want to achieve, in anything, there are always going to be a number of steps...
Episode 32 Turning On The LightWhen we turn the light on in a room, it eradicates the darkness, and we can see. When we have the light on, and we can see in the light, then we can see things much more clearly. Imagine that your body is a room, and that there is a...
To achieve your potential in life, you need to become your potential. And for that to be, you need to understand yourself, and learn how to harness your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
You have the power within you to create whatever reality you choose, and I am here to help you know that if you don’t like what you are experiencing, then you can absolutely change that.
But you do have to choose, believe, and be open to all possibilities, and to keep showing up every day, even when it feels really hard.
If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. But if you do what is hard, your life will be easy.