The Happiness Hunter’s Guide to Meditation is a simple and highly effective introduction to the powerful practice of meditation.
Fiona shares with you an insight into her journey of shifting from a place of deep unhappiness and problematic drinking to where she is today, and how a daily practice of meditation played a key role in her transformation.
In this book, Fiona has provided the exact tools, resources and guides that helped bring calm and clarity to her thoughts, and created a solid foundation of acceptance, self-belief and confidence.
You will also meet Fiona’s meditation teacher Issam Kadamani from the International College of Meditation & Healing.
In this book we cover:
- What is meditation
- The myths & truths of meditation (and what you really need to know)
- The benefits of meditation
- The different types of meditation
- How to meditate for abundance, calm, love, sleep and any other of your heart’s desires
- 8 x guided meditation scripts
- How to develop your own meditation practise
Includes postage within Australia